- Running Trade Camping Barbecue Cookware Set (7 Items)
- GSI Outdoors Gourmet Camp Kitchen 11 Review
- What is a Greenbelly Meal?
- Bushcraft hiking camping cooking kit - unboxing Quechua cooking set x2 people
- Selecting Gear for your Camp Kitchen
- "MSR Alpine Utensil Set: Awesome!" by TheGearTester
- Large Utensil Bag (Accessory for Car Camping, Overlanding, Vandwelling, RVing)
- Camp Utensil Hanging Holder
The Running Trade Camping Barbecue Cookware Set includes 7 essential items.
- Size of the bag:14.5*8.7*2.2 inch
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Cutting Board: while small, it works great for limes if you are making margaritas!
- Knife: made of SS 410, not the best in the world, but sharp enough.
- Spatula: made of SS 201, the “flipper” is relatively small, but it will get the job done. Perfect for pancakes, hamburgers or eggs.
- Scissors: great shears can be used as a bottle opener.
- Ladle: made of SS 201, one of the best items in the kit. Perfect for serving chili or beans!
- Tongs: made of SS 201, work great for turning the meat, and green salad
- Fork: made of SS 201, great for hot dogs, or steaks.
- Bake spatula: made of SS 3CR13, also serve butter best.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see user reviews of this functional outdoor camping equipment. Select the “View on Amazon” link to purchase this camping equipment now or click the “Add To Cart” button to save this selection to your Amazon account to buy it at another time.
For the latest buyer generated reviews of the best camping equipment, make TheCampingEquipmentSpot.com your first stop. The Camping Equipment Spot partners with TheCampingTentSpot.com where you can find the best selling camping tents and TheCampingStovesSpot.com where the top camping stoves are highlighted. We want to help you cover all of your outdoor camping supply needs.